quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

gloss do momento--nars

I'm back today with another lip product I've been loving lately, NARS Easy Lover lip gloss. I have been lusting after this shade for over a year now, but didn't purchase it until recently. Easy Lover is a hot pink color, but is very sheer, which is one of the reasons I was so drawn to it. I love bright, but sheer, glosses.




I really like the packaging of these glosses overall. The skinny, slim tubes and no-frills design makes them easy to toss in my purse without a second thought. NARS lip glosses have doe foot wand applicators, which is my preference when it comes to glosses (I find brushes can fray easily).



The formulation of NARS glosses is one of the best I've worked with. They are exceptionally smooth, not sticky, and have a very "glassy" effect, something I love on the lips! As you can see below, Easy Lover is much more sheer when applied than in the tube. Some people may not like this gloss for that reason, but I love the look of a sheer bright color on the lips.



Now for a lip swatch... see how glassy this is on? It makes my lips literally look juicy. I love it! This color is also great layered over lipsticks to add a little extra oomph.



NARS lip glosses retail for $24. Easy Lover is part of the permanent collection, so you can find it wherever NARS cosmetics are sold. The price point is high, but if you find a perfect shade for you (*cough* Turkish Delight *cough*), the formulation and quality is outstanding!

What is your favorite lip gloss formulation?
xx, Allison

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário